Tuesday 18 October 2011

Omg retrosauce!!!

I have found the innate joy of playing old redundant games on the Pc. For the last few days I have been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 constantly. It is so much more fun than any other 3rd person shooter and.it saddens me that battlefront 3 will probably be infinitely delayed behind. "the force unleashed 50 revans reawakening" or something equally unnecessary and more importantly NON - CANON. Battlefront 2 means I can relive so much nostalgia. Shooting down bitches as a tie fighter or raping the rebel scum as the glorious empire... Oh, I almost forgot its Huge online.community, its so large that you are bound to find someone to play against constantly. Please get this game, just to re live those days of greatness before 1st person corridor shooters came on the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment