Tuesday 27 September 2011

How many games does it take to screw in a light bulb

Last night I was playing away on DBZ raging blast, when I was in the middle of attempting to perform a decent combo a huge spider fell on my bed. When the resulting cofusion ended, I was topless with a tin of deodorant and sighted pointing at my bed, the spider had dissappeared and my guy was being pummeled by yet another vegito. Such is life when you try to play a ranked match. DB raging blast follows the show up till the Buu Saga then adds a plethora of "what if" games. It has tons of characters, all substituted for super Vegito in online play, wrecking my humble trunks/yamcha. Its fun verses offline though and there's a whole upgrade board to power up with. My advise, get Tekken instead as all you will do is offline with buddies on a Friday evening, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment